TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

That fixed my TV problem: Possible int connections at P807…

Customer Question
Hi, that fixed my TV...
Hi, that fixed my TV problem:Possible int connections at P807 and / or P809 between the main PSU and the Low-B modules. Gently touching the interconnects may restore operation for a short time.But you mention short time solution, whats the final solution, replace both kits cables int connections P807 // P809 by new ones??..Thanks an regards
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

I do not have any reference to your question?do you have a link to the question?when did you ask it?

https://my-secure.justanswer.com/question/guest/b6ce2f6f5f284ba89a113538be284cf1
Model(s)
32WL58P, 32WLT58B, 37WL58P, 37WLT58B
Symptom
Intermittent operation/ stuck in Standby
Cause
Possible int connections at P807 and / or P809 between the main PSU and the Low-B modules. Gently touching the interconnects may restore operation for a short time.I applied this and worked, but you said it will restore operation for a short time....I need answer for final solution...

That was 6 and a half years ago and you did not rate me so I got paid from the site for that answer?

So with you not coming back and rating i never got any fee

Thats was OLD link I found not mine. For new request I paid just now 28Euros request. Need answer as new threat.
Why new technician??... I paid 28Euros as requested. What is the problem??..
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

03 January 2018 02:08Model(s)
32WL58P, 32WLT58B, 37WL58P, 37WLT58B
Symptom
Cause
Possible int connections at P807 and / or P809 between the main PSU and the Low-B modules. Gently touching the interconnects may restore operation for a short time.That worked one time , but after some hours, the problem appear again.

Did you try the next part?

Model(s)
32WLT58B, 37WLT58B, 42WLT58B
Symptom
Set dead, no red LED.
Cause
PSU appears overloaded, lifting the connector (P810A on the Low-B PCB) from the PSU to the DVB module will enable the set to start up and run.
Cure

• Replace Q880, STR-W6765 in the PSU, part number: 23135041.
Not yet tried.
Can you explain how to do this :PSU appears overloaded, lifting the connector (P810A on the Low-B PCB) from the PSU to the DVB module will enable the set to start up and run.It means I can bypass w6765 to run TV without the standby in meantime I ask for w6765??

Cure

Harry, Customer Service