TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sony dcrsxrd tv i finally took out of storage but i…

Customer Question
I have a sony...

I have a sony dcrsxrd tv i finally took out of storage but i dont know how to connect to xfinity cable box

Technician's Assistant: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?

2013 dcrsxrd

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu is basic

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

I took it out of storage but we use to have direct tv

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you please tell me the complete model number of the tv?