TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

It's been having delayed or no picture at all all day since…

Customer Question
It's been having delayed...

It's been having delayed or no picture at all all day since 3 and i've tried to reset it but that still hasn't worked

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

No i unplugged them when i reset it

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

A couple of months ago a power outage happened and my tv wasn't plugged into the surge protecter and thats when the delayed picture started

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 1 month ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

What is the model of the tv?
What are you watching when this happens (cable/satellite, dvd, apps, etc)?
Does it happen with all of them?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

Louie, Technician