TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We had a smart hub update, it is not responding. "starting"

Customer Question
We had a smart...

We had a smart hub update, it is not responding. "starting" screen just keeps whirling around. Cannot receive Netflix , etc

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Power striip

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No, turned TV switch off but did not disconnect pwr cord

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 6 months ago
Ronald Brock
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. If you could please provide me with the make and model of your tv, that will aid in the troubleshooting. Also, could you please disconnect power from the power strip and wait 30 sec before plugging the tv back in and trying it again.
I agreed to pay $5.00 not $33.00 I'll never use your service again. You spent my money without asking me!
TV Technician: Ronald Brock,
 replied 6 months ago

my apologies for the charge. i only show the question costing you 15.85. If you have any issues with what you are charged, you will have to take that up with customer service. If you would like me to continue diagnosing your issues, i will be happy to do so. Just let me know.