TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i hook up Netflix to my sharp tv. One moment please.

Customer Question
How do i hook...

How do i hook up Netflix to my sharp tv

Technician's Assistant: What Sharp model do you have? How old is it?

One moment please

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have direct tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sharp? What happened right before this?

When i had dish netflix worked but direct does nit have netflix and thety said i had to use use it offf the internet

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer
Could you tell me the model number of the tv please?
MODEL 37D44U
When i had dish it worked
direct does not work with netflix and therefore i have to use the internet, how do i do that

Thank you for the information,

The tv itself does not have this capability. This is an older, basic model tv. It is not a smart tv, it can't access the internet, at least not on its own.

Short of buying a new tv, what you'd have to do here is buy an external streaming device such as a roku or fire tv or appletv and get all the same functions and many more, with better performance and lower cost.

Any one of these devices will connect to a hdmi port on the tv, and link to your home wifi network, giving you access to netflix, hulu, amazon, youtube, and many other apps.

Best regards,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.