TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Many years ago when I bought my Philips LCD 40", the tv came…

Customer Question
Many years ago when...

Many years ago when I bought my Philips LCD 40", the tv came with a small two prong "plug" for wireless operation. I was using cable at the time, and didn't need it. Now I wish to use wireless and can't find that little two prong plug. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What Philips model do you have? How old is it?

Model 40PFL7705DVF

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, same problems on all sources/inputs

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 40PFL7705DVF? What happened right before this?

I never used the little prong plug, wasn't needed, cable and cable remote did all I needed. I'm switching to a streaming system now, and the tv doesn't have a built in wifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that is it Pearl,, Thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Harry I still need assistance.

I am not able to locate your model

Please double check the model number

40PFL7705DVF

40PFL7705DVF does not bring up any TVs.

Please double check again

I've looked once again. The model number of my Philips is correct. The s/n is DS1A1128127325. I am able to go into Amazon and find parts and remotes, wireless components with that number.

Please send me a link to one of those websites