TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to have the code to pair a Dish remote control to my…

Customer Question
I need to have...

I need to have the code to pair a Dish remote control to my JVC TV (JLC47BC3002) . None of the 43 codes Dish uses to pair the remotes enables the on/off for the tv and the volume control. Dish personnel told me I would have to contact the manufacturer--JVC.

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your JVC TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

I'll check them - hold on. Everything is tight.

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I don't honestly know. I'm guessing HDMI.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that the on/off button on the remote and the volume control on the remote just suddenly stopped working. Dish sent a replacement remote but the problem remained the same with the new remote.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.