TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I somehow got into this smartcast setup mode by accident now…

Customer Question
I somehow got into this...
I somehow got into this smartcast setup mode by accident now I cant get out of it to watch regular tv. I just want my tv back.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Electrotech2017, Technician replied 6 months ago
Electrotech2017
Electrotech2017, Technician
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'm happy to assist you with your TV issue. Could you possibly tell me what is the brand and model number of your TV ?
At first if the Exit or Menu buttons do not take you out of it, then try to unplug the power cord of the TV for 10s. Then push and the power button on the TV ( not the remote) while plugging the TV back in. After that let me know.