TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I cant cach Univision tv channel. The get yellow. On tv.

Customer Question
I cant cach Univision...

I cant cach Univision tv channel

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

The get yellow

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

On tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Univision channel

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.