TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought it at a pawn shop so it has no remote. how do i…

Customer Question
I bought it at...

I bought it at a pawn shop so it has no remote. how do i find the menu

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Where do i find the model number?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

I cant get to a menu

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No excvept the tvs in the other room so ill have to come back and forth

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: TV
model DP42647
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 3 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Check along the front and sides for function buttons. They should be plainly labeled. Please let me know if you need assistance.

Louie, Technician