TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Is Samsung TV with model number UN4H6250AFXZA a smart TV? I…

Customer Question
Is Samsung TV with...

Is Samsung TV with model number UN4H6250AFXZA a smart TV? I have that model and want to know if it can be attached to wifi and/or the internet.

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model # is UN40H6350AFXZA and the s/n is 022E3CUFB02192B

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I currently have AT&T land lines for phone along with AT&T internet service. TV is DIRECT TV for the package.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Yes, this TV model has a full app platform and web browser so it can be connected to the internet and the Samsung Smart Apps used.

Let me know if you need specifics or more details. I'm not sure where you need help, or if that is all you wanted to know?

You can access the full specs and user manual for this set below:

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/2014-led-tv-h6350-series

Let me know if you need further assistance. Also, before you go, could you please click a POSITIVE RATING (by scrolling all of the way to the top of the page, and clicking 3-5 stars), so that I am credited for working with you today?