TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Mitsubishi is sat on the factory and nould. WD 82738 ITS…

Customer Question
My Mitsubishi is sat...

My Mitsubishi is sat on the factory and nould

Technician's Assistant: What Mitsubishi model do you have? How old is it?

WD 82738 ITS WORKING BUT WHEN I WAS SETTING THE TV AND APP IHIT THE RESET BUTTEN ON THE TV ANDITS ON THE FACTORY SETTING

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

ONLY SOUND COMING FROM MY APP DENNOR

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Mitsubishi? What happened right before this?

THE PROMBE IS I WAS TRING TO SET UP BLUE RAY DVD AND SAT CAB AND I HIT THE RESET BOTTOM ON MY TV AND IT WENT TO FACTY SETING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

O THE SOUND COMING FROM THE APP IS THE ONLY SOUND SOME HOW IT MIGHT A SETTING IS COMING FROM WHEN I WAS INSTORING THE SETING

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.