TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My tv is working but i have no sound or coular. I believe…

Customer Question
My tv is working...

My tv is working but i have no sound or coular

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe it's not set on ch.3 and i don;t know how

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What's the model number off the back of the TV and what's connected to it?

LN32D430G3DXZC

Thanks. What's connected to it- is there a cable box, an antenna, a DVD player, etc.?

Also what cables are being used from that device to the TV (for example: HDMI, component video, coaxial, etc.)?

It's connected to a vcr dvd unit

Able to provide any more details?

I'm sorry, I don't think I'm going to be able to help here, so i will opt out.

What else do you need
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have fixed the problem