TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Had to replace a cable co remote. How do I power on the

Customer Question
Had to replace a...

Had to replace a cable co remote. How do I power on the Visio tv?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Visio?

Never

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Visio?

Using my Visio remote hitting power button.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

When I hit power button. Still no tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Does the vizio not power on with its own remote, or with the buttons on the tv itself?
The new cable remote isn't going to work right away, it has to be programmed for the tv (and even then may not be compatible). I can help you with that, if needed.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.

No thanks. It was a wasted help call.

Thanks