TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Trying to identify what T-CON my Vizio D650i-b2 has, or blue…

Customer Question
Trying to identify what...

Trying to identify what T-CON my Vizio D650i-b2 has, Green or blue T-Con

Technician's Assistant: How old is your D650I-B2?

About 3-years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

TV does not power on anymore. I'm looking to purchase a power repair kit

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete serial number off of the TV?

ok
s/n LWJARPAQ2202257
I think i'll stick with the chat

Thanks for the info, working on it, hold on, please

.

NOTE: Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat.

ok, im waiting
R U there?

I'm afraid the serial number doesn't help to determine the required repair kit, so the only option is to take off back cover of the TV then remove the metal shield on the lower center of the back of the screen to view the t-con board color.

This is the only way around to determine what repair kit will work on your TV to order it.

how do I get the back off the TV. Is there a trick to removing the cover

T-con board is located on lower center of rear of the display panel/ the screen under a metal shield on this TV and back cover removal of the TV will give access to it

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get the credit for my work on the website.
Thank you.

Remove the screws around the back panel of the TV and take off the back cover

far, you haven't helped me. I knew that much when I started