TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

MY BTV IS NOT WORKING. BTV. 4YEARS OLD. TV MENU WORKING JUST…

Customer Question
HELLO MY BTV IS...

HELLO MY BTV IS NOT WORKING .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

BTV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

4YEARS OLD

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES TV MENU WORKING JUST THE BOX IS NOT WORKING

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

ACCOUNT EXPIRED RECHARGE IT

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/3/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.