TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The power went off briefly. One TV is still working with…

Customer Question
The power went off...

The power went off briefly. One TV is still working with Direct and one keeps showing "No Signal" what's up?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sanyo--I'll get the model #-BRB

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu does not work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sanyo? What happened right before this?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 4 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box (of the TV you have trouble with) by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

Louie, Technician