TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV is in DTV and wint. Move to HDMI? Screen keeps flashing…

Customer Question
TV is in DTV...

TV is in DTV and wint

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Move to HDMI? Screen keeps flashing Please Scan channels. ???

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No menu not working

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just says scan Channels

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No please connect me

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Please ignore the "scan channels" message this is in case you are using an antenna just pick up the TV OWN remote,look on the remote for the INPUT or SOURCE button and continually press once every second this button until hdmi comes through

Let me know how it works out

No it is still not working. Still
Doesn’t go frm DTV to HDMI

Can you please reboot the TV and any satellite or cable box by un-plugging both from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,let me know if there is any change please
Anthony

No I do not want to pay another $35
You me for free
Call me for free - that’s fine otherwise it’s going to end up costing me too much.

Please ignore the phone call if you do not want it,messages are sent by the site not me I am the tech you are connected with through the site,please carry out the reboot as described thank you

I will unplug both and reboot. Please wait while I try this

OK

I would Like my money back or a refund as not resolved and I am out of patience
I am waiting for confirmation of my refund as per your posted information. Please advise
I don’t want another technician I am not satisfied and would like a refund immediately