TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV is et on the wrong channel. Someone tried to turn the…

Customer Question
TV is et on...

TV is et on the wrong channel. Someone tried to turn the volume down and accidentally changed the chalnnel instead. how do I reset the channel of the TV for the reception?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

I can't tell. The cables have not been touched since the Direfct TV technicion set it up . I do not see Red yellow and white cables.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that the TV Setting is wrong to bring in the Direct TV receprion

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

It's an old TV. I can't find it.

OK, can you get me the brand name of the TV and do you have its remote that came with the TV?

It's an old RCA. Obviouly, you can't help me. Please refund my secure deposit. i do not have accesss to a telephone right now.

Please contact customer service via help link on the main page of the website for billing/ refund

Thanks