TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

About every 15 minutes, sometimes less and sometimes more…

Customer Question
About every 15 minutes...

About every 15 minutes, sometimes less and sometimes more the screen changes and a display comes on and it says new device found. I can either come Net command button or

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Exit. Either way, how do I eliminate this message for good

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes, the menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

I moved and got a new router

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

On which device does this happen?

This is a Mitsubishi 82” dip. It never did this til I moved I’ve tried changing the input from the TiVo to the tv from #1 to other hdmi inputs. Same thing happens. I need to know how to turn this message off permanently

What happens if you press Exit then select

I’ve tried everything including going into their Net thing

I’ll let you know when it happens

OK thanks