TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I would lo ike to connect to netflix. Rca roku tc new

Customer Question
I would lo ike...

I would lo ike to connect to netflix

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Rca roku tc new

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know