TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I’m trying to go into Samsung Apps but everytime I click on…

Customer Question
I’m trying to go...

I’m trying to go into Samsung Apps but everytime I click on it it says network interference occurred and gives me an error code. I have checked my internet and network connections but they are all good. So why can I not open Samsung apps?

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Let me check. The tv is about 3.5 years old I believe

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Do you want the model code?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

I’m not sure. I haven’t gone into apps in a long time as I usually do things through my Xbox. So today I wanted to download an app not supported by Xbox and Samsung apps has it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Just that it seems I should be able to open it but I can’t. It’s a new issue as far as I know

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know