TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I got a tv from my brother in law and don't know how to use…

Customer Question
I got a Phillips...

I got a Phillips tv from my brother in law and don't know how to use the remote and we have no paper work. how can I find out how to work it?

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Don't know where do I find that

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. What menu options can you access, if any?

Ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Can you please get me the model number?its on the back or side of the set

its mounted on the wall and I cant see it

Philips made hundreds and hundreds of models without the model number its not possible to help you

I understand will try again when I can find the number thanks

OK question is open for 30 days just come back here