TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 47 inch flat screen tv. The model # is

Customer Question
I have a 47...

I have a 47 inch flat screen tv. The model # is 47PFL3603D/27, serial # is YA1c0826024903. The tv will not turn on. It flashes a green light and tries to connect, you can hear clicking sounds, but it does not connect. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: Is your 47PFL3603D/27 connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Power strip

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Have you rebooted?unplugged from wallpower wait 5 mins replug back in again?if not please do that and let me know the results thanks

I have tried that several times to no avail.
What is the next recommendation ?

The most common issues with these sets is bad elco capacitors on the power-board,this board would need a visual examination then there are options once my suspicions are confirmed, are you able to do this work yourself?

There will be delays in replies ,any messages you see are sent by the site not me you can ignore if not required

Thanks for the info.

If you wish to do this yourself let me know

A positive rating is appreciated thank you (rating bar of stars top of the page thank you) 3 to 5 stars and the site will release a payment to me thank you.
Regards
Anthony

I did not agree to pay your charge of $23.00. I agreed to a 5.00 charge. Please remove the $18.00 charge immediately.