TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV comes on but it shows due to 4 hours of

Customer Question
Second opinion] My TV...

Second opinion] My TV comes on but it shows due to 4 hours of inctivity.Choices Blue OK

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Or Change setting. I can't get either choice to work and utilize my TV.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

YES i GUESS SO! My rtemote control does not respond even after chnaging baTTERIES.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, i JUST WANT MY tv TO WORK SO THAT i CAN WATCH BALL GAMES!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

THe 4 hr iaaue wqasa taken care by the TV repairmand that I had out FrIDAY. nO i JUST GET NO SIGNAL ON THE BEDROOM SET AND CANNOT HOLD THE Tv ON IN THE KITCHENS . tHE bEDROOM IS Vizio which I ave had a coupke of years. I will net to take more time that we should invest to get the model # ecept igt is a 27 inch. TYHe kitchen is a 27 inch alson .
I can also turn the TV on by pressing the off buttom for Bedroom vizio set. But the TX shows no signal.
The Kitchen TV comes on showing the HDMI1 and then goes off.
I have dfour TV,s but only the Bedroom Vizio and the kitchen Insigna are not working with different problems>
I am waiting for your telehone call to(###) ###-####
Did I miss your phone call or how can we proceed to correct the problems?
As I have said, I turn on the bedroon Vizio and get no signal. On the kitchen Insigna, I turn it on and after the HGMII apears the TV goes black.
I have been waiting for help about two hours. I believe the technician has gone off just like my Two TV sets. Waiting !
the cell # is correct(###) ###-####