TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Vizio model M55-D0: Lower left hand 1/4th of screen is

Customer Question
Vizio model M55-D0:...

Vizio model M55-D0: Lower left hand 1/4th of screen is slightly "darker" than the rest of the screen. Is this something that can be repaired/diagnosed ?

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your M55-D0?

No

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No