TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have two blue squares at the bottom of my screen and a…

Customer Question
I have two blue...

I have two blue squares at the bottom of my screen and a long white rectangle in the middle of them. I have never seen them before and want them gone. Also, there is an issues with the channel line-up. It is saying not available.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

Yes, I suppose there are but I had someone else do all the cables. I have had this tv for 2 years and never did anything to the cables

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

A couple of weeks ago but only for a few minutes. The tv was fine after that. This just started a few days ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of right now, thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
I can't download apps on my mobile phone it is a government issue and I have no access to apps
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I would prefer a call on my home phone. my government issue phone has limited minutes. my number is *****(###) ###-####
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?
Can you describe these squares a bit more?