TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Westinghouse 32" the red light will come on but it…

Customer Question
I have a Westinghouse...

I have a Westinghouse 32" the red light will come on but it will not power on

Technician's Assistant: Is your Westinghouse TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

I have left it unplugged overnight and still the same

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 6 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

How long have you had the tv?

Are you able to provide the full model number off the back of the tv?

wd32fbe1001
2 to 3 weeks

You got it NEW at a retailer?

brand new in the box
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Since it is a brand new TV with a power issue, you will need to return it to the store for a replacement.