TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I received a new large-screen tv for Xmas but I have to

Customer Question
I received a new...

I received a new large-screen tv for Xmas but I have to adjust audio and select on and off on the units control instead of my uverse control.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Standby, please.

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

SamsungUN40M5300 or 0D

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The uverse control controls the channels.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No, and I do not want the Annual service you so cleverly sneaked in on me.
No, No!