TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Its my t.v. All of the sudden, it deleted my most watched…

Customer Question
Its my t.v....

Its my t.v. All of the sudden, it deleted my most watched channels. 36 is MSNBC; I love Rachel Maddow. Using the remote, it goes up from, say, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37,...its not funny! Even 19 gets skipped and that's the Guide channel.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Got it for Christmas last year, hang on, let me check...

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Sharp is the brand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything has to be done through the remote. I can click on Hulu, Acorn...all kinds of different movie / tv channels. I usually just watch regular tv.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.