TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Its flikers on and off. 47in. Its on and off ;inking. What…

Customer Question
Its flikers on and...

Its flikers on and off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

47in

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Its on and off b;inking

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

What printer its my lg tv

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your printer?

Hows talking abought a printer I am talking abouht my t v

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Well its a t v

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Wy its a tv not a printer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

Sorry for the erratic questions from the auto response system, would it be possible for you to get me the model number found on the back of the set please?

Anthony