TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm having problems with my LG HD TV, tv not turning on ,red…

Customer Question
I'm having problems with...

I'm having problems with my LG HD TV , tv not turning on ,red light is on but TV not turning on (with remote) and turn on manually

Technician's Assistant: Is your HD connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Power box on floor near TV

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes done that a lots of times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help ,please

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...LG HD TV..."

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...LG HD TV..."