TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I CAN NOT TURN THE VOLUME DOWN ON MY 55 INCH SMART TV THE…

Customer Question
I CAN NOT TURN...

I CAN NOT TURN THE VOLUME DOWN ON MY 55 INCH SMART TV THE CONTROL IS DOWN AS FAR AS IT CAN GO AND ITS STILL VERY LOAAD

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

YES

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

NO

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...55 INCH SMART TV..."

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...55 INCH SMART..."

55U775
TV has come good by its self sorry for the trouble

Perhaps a Toshiba 55U7750?

And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

...have you tried lowering the volume down using the TV's controls?

...have you tried / can you try unplugging the TV for an extended period of time?

Great! Good to hear that the issue has been resolved, congratulations.