TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Today our remote does not communicate with the TV. The

Customer Question
Today our remote does...

Today our remote does not communicate with the TV. The batteries are fine and it has not been damaged. We now have to operate the TV by a small toggle swithch on the rear of the TV. When pressing any button on the remate it is not acknowledged by the TV sensor.

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Strangely however, the remote now switches on our other older model Samsung TV. (We are using the correct remote)

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

We can get no response from the remote at all.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomeI am sorry you are having trouble here please unplug the set from wall power wait 5 mins then replug back in again let me know if there is any change pleaseAnthony