TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung plasma tv model PS50C550 and the internal…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Samsung plasma tv model PS50C550 and the internal sensor is not working ( the remote has been tested & there is no problem with that)

Technician's Assistant: Are there buttons on the side, bottom, or back of your PS50C550?

Sometimes it works but mostly not

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the TV Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

The buttons are on the side that we use to manually.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to know if we can purchase a new sensor & replace as we can't afford a technician.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 6 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Samsung plasma tv model PS50C550..."

Initially, the described symptom almost always points to an internal hardware issue.

Are you then considering a DIY (do-it-yourself) repair approach? If yes, do you have access to and familiar with a multi-meter (and even perhaps a soldering iron)?

No I don't
No, please don't call - I don't have the funds - please credit my $5, thank you

My participation is strictly limited to technical, repair and/or installation issues as well as related information.
Request for cancellation, refunds as well as billings & payments concerns are best addressed by Customer Support.