TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Samsung 55" screen says 'weak signal' Un55c6400, 3 years…

Customer Question
Samsung 55" screen says...

Samsung 55" screen says 'weak signal'

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Un55c6400, 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu worked yesterday

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Today tv pc only, won't scroll down to HDMI 12,13

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Tv is connected to yamaha rxv479, then connected to cox box

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 7 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Hello
WelcomePlease begin by rebooting the set by unplugging the set from wall power wait 5 mins then replug back in again let me know if there is any change pleaseAnthony
Oh forgot to say do the same with any satellite or cable box you may be usingAnthony

How is this working out please?

I asked you to cancel all.
good odea!