TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just hooked up my Vizio smart TV into my Spectrum service…

Customer Question
I just hooked up...

I just hooked up my Vizio smart TV into my Spectrum service with an ethernet (spelling) cable. Seems to have service. I Also added Chromecast. It wants a website link (address). I want to use my Spectrum TV app.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

No way to download app and there is no choice on TV menu choices. I do not pay for extra service like Netflix, etc. I am on a limited income.

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

How do I determine with TV model I hve - 50inch

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Ho much is this service? Can I use PayPal?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?