TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I just purchased a NS-43D420NA18 and the legs stick out off…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a NS-43D420NA18 and the legs stick out off of the furniture are there another type of legs available that support tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Its new 12-20-2017 insignia 43" 1080p 60Hz-LED TV

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Let me start again

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 60HZ? What happened right before this?

Let me re-ask my question. the support legs that came with the T.v are'nt optimal for my needs are there any other legs available? one that go directly under t.v. and don't stick out the sides? i noticed there are three screw size holes when i took one of the legs off

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Do i give you my phone number or will you connect me via computer?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Installer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

The stand that came with the tv is the only option that would be offered by insignia.

You could however mount the tv on the wall, hanging it from a wall mount bracket.

Or you could buy a generic/universal table stand that may suite your needs better. Here is an example: http://amzn.to/1jibnBH or http://amzn.to/1jibux9

If you'd like help finding a wall mount bracket, let me know.

Best regards,