TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I recently moved and I can not get my TV to connect to my…

Customer Question
I recently moved and...

I recently moved and I can not get my TV to connect to my wireless internet. I have a strong signal between the router and the internet, but the TV won't connect.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

I would connect to Netflix, but in general I can't get the TV connected.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I have tried that and I can connect to them on my other devices.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 6 months ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Was the TV connecting before?