TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic LCD #TC-32LX70 connected to ATT cable…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic LCD #TC-32LX70 connected to ATT cable input and a child was playing with the bottons on the top and now the only I can see is SNOW oll over the screen What can do to get may regular programs?

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your #TC-32LX70?

Many years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Tried with the remote control without any success

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess that I don't know how to get back to the point to see regulars channels

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help

- Do you have Panasonic remote that came with the TV?

No

OK, please push Input button on Panasonic remote and select HDMI-1 input and reply back with the result