TV

Connect one-on-one with a verified tv technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All tv technicians are VERIFIED
Can connect to internet. Sony bravia. The model is
Neil, Associate Degree
TV is working well with cable I just need the internet connection… read more
I just installed a 75 inch TV yesterday but haven't been
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
Hi this is Kevin. I just installed a 75 inch TV yesterday but haven't been able to get an Internet signal through it. What am I doing wrong? … read more
Will not connect wirelessly to the internet. And the Samsung
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
Will not connect wirelessly to the internet JA: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)? Customer: Yes and the Samsung TV itself JA: How is your i… read more
My Smart TV will not connect wirelessly to the router. The
Karthik
Karthik, Senior Engineer
My Smart TV will not connect wirelessly to the router. … read more
Doviziosmarttvshavewidi, vizio 2yrs old, no problem just
Harry, Customer Service
doviziosmarttvshavewidi JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it? Customer: vizio 2yrs old JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs? Custome… read more
Need assistance in reinstalling smarthub. When i click on
Harry, Customer Service
Need assistance in reinstalling smarthub. When i click on NexFlix I get a blank page. Settings show that I am connected to the internet. … read more
We have a samsung smart tv and it's been working fine until
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
Second opinion] We have a samsung smart tv and it's been working fine until the last couple of weeks. it turns off and on by itself occationally but the biggest problem is it won't connect to wifi. no… read more
In attempting to get our Samsung Smart TV (UN32EH5300FYZC)
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
In attempting to get our Samsung Smart TV (UN32EH5300FYZC) purchased in May, 2012, connected to the Internet, I pushed the SEARCH button. Since then, no function on the Samsung handset (or the Shaw Sa… read more
just got a new vizio 502i tv. how do I wirelessly connect to
just got a new vizio 502i tv. how do I wirelessly connect to it with my computer and use the tv for the display, so I can show my pics on the screen?… read more
I just purchased a 46" Samsung 3D/HD LED TV and love the picture
Rod, TV & Communications Sys Repair
I just purchased a 46" Samsung 3D/HD LED TV and love the picture quality. I also purchased a 3D Blue Ray and Bose system as well. I am currently trying to hook up a Skype camera but I can't get the ca… read more
I have a UN55C6900V and would like to access the internet.
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Associate Degree
I have a UN55C6900V and would like to access the internet. Is there an app that I need to select to get this feature.… read more
our new Samsung smart tv has been updating contiuously for
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
our new Samsung smart tv has been updating contiuously for the last two days, It indicated we have sucessfuly connected wirelessly to the internet, but when we try to brouse the updates just keep goin… read more
I just bought the KDL-40ex520 TV and a BDPBX57 Blu Ray Disc
Tim Nolan
Tim Nolan, TV Repair Center Owner
I just bought the KDL-40ex520 TV and a BDPBX57 Blu Ray Disc Player. Have not opened the boxes yet. Purchased at a Sony outlet store. Have now discovered the TV has a 60 Hz refresh. Was told it has 120… read more
I have a new internet ready Samsung TV and have attached a
Steve G., Chief Engineer
I have a new internet ready Samsung TV and have attached a USB wireless connector. The router is in the next room and my computer gets a good single in the television room. I get Lovefilm and BBC Ipla… read more
Im looking at a Phillips 40PFL7705D tv. It claims to have
Dan, Calibration and Repair Center Supervisor
I'm looking at a Phillips 40PFL7705D tv. It claims to have internet access with an ethernet connection. I have a router in the house and would like to connect to the internet via a WiFi connection. So… read more
I have a samsung bd-c6500 disc player... TV and the internet
James, Field Service Engineer
I have a samsung bd-c6500 disc player... TV and the internet are brought into my home via cable... I also have a wireless router which connects to my cable... The bd-c6500 will pickup the wireless sig… read more
Just bought a Samsung LN32C540F2D. It supposedly has dual band
James, Field Service Engineer
Just bought a Samsung LN32C540F2D. It supposedly has dual band 802.11 g/n and an internet apps menu. Cannot find the way to set this up! I want to use the Samsung internet apps. We have a dual-band N/… read more
I just purchased a Sony Bravia HDNA LCD that is listed on th
johnson.j
johnson.j, Bachelor's Degree
I just purchased a Sony Bravia HDNA LCD that is listed on the Netflix site as being ready to stream movies from Netflix, get On Demand, etc. I have a wireless router via Verizon for my computer using … read more