TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Have. vizier e50 e3. tv. want to use wireless speaker basic…

Customer Question
Have. vizier e50 e3...

Have. vizier e50 e3. tv. want to use wireless speaker basic remote doesn't work what remote should I buy

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

E50 e3

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

Have basic remote that came with tv but can't access audio out setting

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.