TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an Xbox one x that needs 4K HDR but I don't know how…

Customer Question
I have an Xbox...

I have an Xbox one x that needs 4K HDR but I don't know how to turn HDR on on my tv

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

No but I will

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

One seconde

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
We have a RCA 4K uhd tv model number rlded5098-uhd connected with a 4K hdmi. My Xbox one x says tv allows 4K but hdr isn't turned on. This is brand new tv and Xbox and we've read they both come with hdr turned off and has to be turned on.
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know