TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Inlost connection to the Internet - it should be wireless.

Customer Question
Inlost connection to the...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio d32- 14 months old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes. It works. My iPad works - I can stream Netflix on it.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your D32-? What happened right before this?

It's been months since I've tried to use it on the tv.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Have you tried connecting the TV back to your network?

Well, I've already paid around $30 and have no satisfaction - why would I pay another $26?

It is wireless so I tried getting Netflix and it said no connection.

That's the same question I already answered. Zero help.