TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

The source button is not working. Hang on just looking.

Customer Question
The source button is...

The source button is not working.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Hang on just looking

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Okay, cannot see any model no. It is about 3 years old. The TV menu does not work. I cannot get any screen or the options to change from TV to HDTM 1 or 2 or DVD.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 1 month ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. Please disconnect the power cord for a few minutes, then reconnect and try to change inputs (or bring up the menu using the original remote). Let me know what happens.

Louie, Technician