TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sharp aquos le660u shows wifi connection.. But when I try…

Customer Question
My sharp aquos le660u...

My sharp aquos le660u shows wifi connection.. But when I try to connect to an app black screen is display ed

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router, and what device(s) are you connecting to it?

Using my Samsung on5 and foxfi app

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung router or your Sharp?

Wifi shows 3 bars.. I tried you tube black screen. Tried vudu it says cannot connect to network

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

It does give me a detail report.. Error 28 Nd some more info

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I'm still needing help configureing the tv

Did you go back into the Wi-Fi screen and connect to your network again on the TV?

I have tried numerous times it shows connected.. Ping checks out dns checks out internet fails

Unplug the power cord to the router

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord

Unplug the power cord to the TV

Plug it back in and power on

Wait 5 minutes

Try to connect again

Shows connected to wifi/network. I go to the app.. And just a black screen

Have you tried a factory reset?

I've done a factory reset

Same issue?

still have not solved the problem

Have you tried installing the latest firmware?

Take a look here: http://www.sharpusa.com/Support/ProductDetail.aspx?model=LC-70LE660U

Host not found is coming up now

Did you install the firmware?