TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Tv cuts on but goes black. It has no sound. HDMI. And no…

Customer Question
Tv cuts on but...

Tv cuts on but goes black. It has no sound

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

And no sound

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer replied 7 months ago
Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer

Welcome to the site! I'm Dan. What's the full model number from the back of the TV? Also, how old is it?

408SWGG00671 3 YEARS
NO
HELLO???

I'm here. Thanks for your patience. There is no model number "408SWGG00671".....please take another look. That may be the serial number. Also, sometimes an "8" can look like a "B", etc...