TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do you get closed caption off. Samsung not sure what…

Customer Question
How do you get...

How do you get closed caption off

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung not sure what model

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Menu button works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Its been on for a month don't know but won't let me pick caption

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

How are you viewing TV services please?satellite\cable box\cable straight no box\antenna?