TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a problem with using netflix on my panasonic vierra…

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with using netflix on my panasonic vierra tv

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

No its working properly. The thing is that it the netflix app appears to be quite old

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I need to install a newer version of the app

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/2/2018
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

R u there?
anyway this takes way too long, forget it. For some reason i was put to make a payment in advance of 28euro and i want to file for a refund. Can you help on that?
found it. thnx anyway