TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a new Samsung TV. We have watched videos, but now…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new Samsung TV. We have watched videos, but now cannot get back to the regular TV option

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

Model Code is UN49MU6290. It is a new TV--- just purchased 2 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I have no idea how to get the TV menu to work. When I turn on the TV, I get an HDMI 2 that says "no signal: and to press source, but pressing source does nothing

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Frist we watched TV. Then we watched DVDs. Then we wanted to go back to TV but do not know how to do it. Nothing we have tried works. All this has been over the past week.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Nol. I just want to know how to get the TV to work. And how to switch back and forth between TV and DVD.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: TV
1/1/2018
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 6 months ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

You need to pick up the TV remote and look for the INPUT or SOURCE button continually press this until you get to the cable box or satellite box option, any issues let me know please

Anthony

I did what you said. All I get is the word SAMSUNG in white on blue oval background jumping all over the screen.
You have not helped me one bit. And I do not want to pay anymore.
Please refund my deposit of $33. I agreed only to $5.
TV Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

No, I do not want to continue with this “Service.” You should not have expected $38 because you advertised help for five dollars. I am not interested in paying any more than five dollars. So just forget it, and do not charge the Credit card $33 on top of the five dollars.